Sadly, I’ve been super busy these days. Should I say ‘sadly’ there? It’s interesting work that I’m doing, but it leaves very little time for reading. I finished The Master and Margarita, though, and another book by Sjon. Achievement!
And now for my third quarter report. I am still on track to my goal. But this is the time of year when I start to get super-duper busy, so we’ll see how I fare.
53. The Mongoliad: Book 2– Neal Stephenson, Great Bear, et. al.
54. The Ocean at the End of the Lane– Neil Gaiman
55. The Mongoliad: Book 3- Neal Stephenson, Great Bear, et. al.
56. The End of Your Life Book Club– Will Schwalbe
57. The Painted Veil– W. Somerset Maugham
58. The Legend of Sigurd and Gudrun– J.R.R. Tolkien, ed. Christopher Tolkien
59. The Curse of Chalion– Lois McMaster Bujold
60. The Fall of Arthur– J.R.R. Tolkien, ed. Christopher Tolkien
61. Blood and Beauty– Sarah Dunant
62. Queen Isabella: Treachery, Adultery, and Murder in Medieval England- Alison Weir
63. The Year 1000: What Life was like at the Turn of the First Millennium– Robert Lacey and Danny Danziger
64. London: The Biography– Peter Ackroyd
65. The Sherlockian- Graham Moore
66. Old English Literature– R.M. Liuzza, ed.
67. Neverwhere– Neil Gaiman
68. Gardner’s Art Through the Ages- Volume 1, 11th ed.– Kleiner, Mamiya, Tansey
69. The Magicians– Lev Grossman
70. The Oxford History of Ireland– ed. R.F. Foster
71. Steppenwolf– Hermann Hesse
72. The Blue Fox– Sjon
73. Dune-Frank Herbert
74. I is an Other: The Secret Life of Metaphor and How it Shapes the Way We See the World– James Geary
75. The Gathering– Anne Enright
76. The Master and Margarita– Mikhail Bulgakov
77. The Whispering Muse– Sjon